If you haven’t noticed, pineapples are everywhere this summer! I love my cacti, and my cacti motifs, but pineapples are quickly becoming some of my favourites. Even if they’re not my favourite things to eat. They just look appealing.
I actually bought the Missguided swimsuit I’ve listed, and I’m absolutely obsessed with it (my mum hates it) – I can’t wait to wear it at the Ibiza closing parties! I also think it could work as a quirky bodysuit … I think I’ll be needing some nipple stickers though.
I’ve also noticed lots of other cute pineapple things around, so here are some of my favourites.
Sorry if this image isn’t the best quality, my internet at home is stuck in 2002 and has a minor breakdown if it’s asked to upload anything too large. I’ll try and fix it as soon as I can.
1. Temerity Jones Pineapple Candle Holder // £10 // ASOS
2. Pineapple Fishnet Swimsuit// £30 // Missguided
3. Pineapple Print Half-Moon Yellow Makeup Bag // £14 // Urban Outfitters
4. Gold Foil Pineapple Wall Art // £15.65 + shipping // AnnyaKaiArt on Etsy
5. Pineapple Ditsy Gold Necklace // £4 // Urban Outfitters
6. Sequin Pineapple Triangle Bra // £10 // Missguided
7. Pineapple Pool Float // £25 // Urban Outfitters
8. Pineapple Ring // £5 // ASOS
9. Pineapple iPhone Case // £12 // SkinnyDip
10. Triple Decker Pineapple Slip On Plimsoll Trainers // £43 // Keds
What are your favourite summer motifs? Has anything pineapple-y caught your eye?
Panda Eyes xx