I was having such a panic this week about today’s post, as I haven’t had time to take any new pictures! Whenever there’s been good lighting I’ve been at college, and whenever I’m free it’s been awful weather. Luckily, I had an epiphany at 2am: I could do a playlist! Music is a massive part of my life, so it just seemed natural incorporate it into my blog. I can’t believe I haven’t thought to before. So this is just a little playlist of new songs I’ve been loving recently, and a few of my favourites from last summer to encourage the sun to come back!
1. You’re the One that I Want – Lo-fang* [Play]
2. Dreams – Bastille feat. Gabrielle Aplin* [Play]
3. Cool Kids (RAC Remix) – Echosmith* [Play]
4. Laura Palmer (RAC Remix) – Bastille* [Play]
5. No More – Gorgon City feat. Liv [Play]
6. Hymnals (RAC Remix) – Grizfolk* [Play]
7. Crazy – TEEMID and Joie Tan [Play]
8. Down By The River (FlicFlac Remix) – Milky Chance [Play]
9. Stay (FlicFlac Remix) – Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko [Play]
10. Home (FlicFlac and Airdice Edit) – Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros [Play]
11. Adagio For Strings – Bastille feat. Maiday* [Play]
12. Hey Brother – TEEMID and Tessa Rose Jackson [Play]
I’ve put stars next to my absolute must-listens!
I really enjoyed making this post; I might start doing playlists every month. Let me know if you listened to any of the songs and whether you liked them, and of course be sure to comment with any playlists of your own: I love discovering new music!
Panda Eyes xx