Just a quickish post from me today! I’ve been super busy this month, and it feels like July has shot past – which means it’s now August, and August means A2 results day. There’re only 10 days to go until I find out whether I’m going to uni or not, and I’m absolutely terrified! Anyway, I’m actually really pleased with myself for putting this July Favourites post together on time, as I will have spent half of July away from home. That should explain the distinct holiday theme!
1. Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Suncream This suncream is seriously amazing. It has the signature Hawaiian Tropic scent; all tropical and delicious with just a hint of that classic suncream smell. Unlike other suncreams, it’s super moisturising with the tiniest bit of shimmer so it genuinely leaves your skin ‘soft and radiant’! I’m so bad at remembering to use suncream, but having a really nice one means I can’t wait to use it every day.
2. Urban Outfitters Holographic Nail Polish As a self-confessed nail polish addict, I couldn’t resist buying this on a whim in Urban Outfitters. It’s slightly more expensive than your usual high-street nail polishes, as it’s £12, but it’s so worth it! The formula is easy to apply, it dries quickly and the colour is just amazing. It changes in different lights – sometimes it looks like normal silver, then sometimes it’s like a shimmery rainbow. It’s the sort of nail polish unicorns would wear (on their hooves).
3. Diorshow Maximiser Lash Plumping Serum I wrote one of my first blog posts on this brilliant brilliant product. When you wear it with mascara, it does things that no mascara could ever do alone! It’s a game changer, seriously. I barely even consider applying mascara without it now!
4. Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils Another all-time favourite product of mine are the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencils. I bought two more summery shades for my holidays this month: ‘In with Coral’ and ‘Fuchsia Desire’. They were a bit out of my comfort zone, as I’m usually a nude/red/berry lipstick kind of girl, and although they took a bit of getting used to, I love them now!
5. Passport I’ve been super lucky this month to be able to get a lot of use out of my passport! I got to spend a week in Marseille with one of my best friends and her family, and by the time this post goes live I should be sunning myself on the Greek island of Skiathos. I’m always hit with wanderlust during the summer, I just want to travel all the time!
Hope everyone’s having a lovely summer! What are some of your July Favourites?
Panda Eyes xx
Also, I’m loving my new marble background for my photos. I know it’s a bit of a blogger cliche, but I always think it looks fab, so why not? I didn’t know whether it would work as an actual ‘favourite’, but I did want to mention it in this post!